Pages

Sunday 23 September 2012

Cupid Tilda


The weekend flew by so fast! One moment I was doing the laundry, taking a nap and now at this very moment I am now preparing to go to sleep and thinking of psyching myself up because it's Monday once again :(
But I do not want to consider this as the end of the week but a start of a new wonderful week :) I guess it's all in the mantra of telling yourself it's gonna be a good one :)
So for the beginning of the week I would like to share a card I made last week. Sometimes I forget that I have really amazing stamps from Magnolia from their very early collections but that's only because the new ones keep me occupied most of the time.. lol... For this card, I used this stamp that I bought earlier this year but never got the chance to color. So I finally did :) Isn't this stamp adorable :)



Cupid Tilda
Cardstock: Bazill; Patterned Papers: Magnolia; Flowers and pistils: iamroses & Magnolia; Misc: doily, pearl string, twine, Distress Ink, Stickles
Stamping: Magnolia Stamp Valentine Collection, Princes and Princesses, Copic Markers, Xpress Ink Blending Paper, Memento Ink
Tools: DooHickey dies





 Thanks for dropping by and have a great week ahead! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment