Pages

Monday 13 August 2012

Little Christmas in August

Hello Magnolia friends! How are you today?
I have been in kind of a card/project rut these past couple of weeks :( I am surrounded with so much project inspirations from Facebook and blogland but I was having so much difficulty doing anything at all.. So sad :( While not having the creative juice I was productive enough though :) I actually colored so many images I can fill up a photo album :) haha..
But -- I found my mojo again :) and once I start I can't stop :) I've made a couple of cards, tags and bookmarks and I am one happy camper :)
Here is a card I'd like to share with you guys using the awesome images from Magnolia's mini collection Little Christmas. I colored my images with Copics :)

Little Christmas
Materials: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Papers: MME; Rhinestones: Prima; Flowers and pistils:  I am Roses; Others: doily, twine, tulle and bells, Stickles, Liquid Pearl
Stamps: Magnolia Little Christmas; Memento Ink; Xpress It Blending Paper; Copics





Thanks for stopping by and have a great week ahead!

4 comments:

  1. lovely card can you tel me the numbers of the copic's you used
    greeting Ria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pearl this card is so cute. So glad you found your mojo, love all the little details and the colours look fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Pearl.. is goo to see your card again and seriously i want more ..LoL
    adored your bright color too, that one thing that i must learn from you in personal when i get a chance to meet you :)
    wish you always find your happiness mojo sweetie!!

    Hugs,
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love it. Your coloring is awseome!
    hugs Yvonne

    ReplyDelete