Pages

Monday 30 April 2012

Tag .. You're it!

Hey everybody!
I've been MIA for a couple of weeks now as I was wrapping up some assigments for Magnolia Ink. It was my first time to send in projects for the Ink and I guess I was overthinking and overworking and overshooting a lot .. :) .. In a couple of days I will again start working on the Ink, I'm just waiting for the materials to come and I am excited to get working on it.
Have you guys grabbed a copy of the new Magnolia Ink magazine by the way? Raise your hands if you think this issue is the bomb! :) .. It's an awesome issue and it's full of wonderful and creative ideas and projects that will inspire you to create. And with the release of the magazine, the new collection Summer Memories is out as well. Can you handle this much Magnolia or are you like me who just can't have enough of them? :)
I'd like to share a tag with you guys that I made 2 days ago to get into my regular programming of crafting. This image is actually something I colored a few weeks ago and saved it for any project that pops in my mind.


Tag
Materials: Shipping tag; Die Cut and Vintage Tag - Jolee's Boutique; Brad - American Crafts; Roses and Twine and Doily
Stamping: Tilda with Floating Hearts (Princes and Princesses); Distress Inks; Archival Ink; Cold Press watercolor paper - Schutt




I hope you guys had a great holiday weekend!
Thanks for stopping by. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this such a cute tag. There are so many stamps that are amazing in the new collection its so hard not to get too excited. Can't wait to get my hands on the new Magnolia Ink magazine and see your amazing work in future issues.

    ReplyDelete