Pages

Saturday 24 March 2012

Tell me a joke Tilda..

Happy Sunday everyone!
I'd like to share a card with you that I made this week. I am a very slow cardmaker.. haha.. I wish my life revolved around crafts but I need to work to pay the rent.. haha.. Someday when I get my early retirement then maybe this will come true. :) ..
Back to the card, I've returned to coloring with Copics. I thought I became a bit rusty :) But how cute is this stamp? Tilda doesn't even have to tell me a joke because her costume is enough to give a smile to everybody who will see her!


Jester Tilda
Materials: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Papers: Basic Grey Plumeria; American Crafts Embossing Powder; American Crafts Pen; Prima Rhinestones; Stickles; Misc Ribbons and Paper Roses; Distress Inks
Stamping: Magnolia Jester Tilda from Princes and Princesses collection; Copic markers; Copic Blending Paper; Misc flourish Stamp; Memento Black Tuxedo Ink; Versamark Ink
Others: Magnolia Fence Die Cut; Cottage Cuts Scalloped Doily



I hope you guys have a great week ahead :)
Thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments:

  1. Pearl this card is so cute. I also know how much work interferes with my craft life and l keep buying supplies justifying that when I retire I won't be able to afford it so I better stock up now! Lol. The colors you have used are amazing and I love all the details you include on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Pearl ... lovely Jester! you are so brave with purple color, nicely done :)

    ReplyDelete