Pages

Monday 6 February 2012

Tilda with Balloon Hearts

Wow it's February already?
But before that, I am so happy my name was drawn on the Tomic #33 challenge :)
And with February comes Valentine's day.. Ugh .. (okay that came from somebody who is celebrating Valentine's alone .. again). A lot of hearts and chocolates and people getting mushy.. haha ..
At least I have my Magnolias keeping me company this heart's day..
Here's a card I'd like to share with some of you.


Tilda with Balloon Hearts
Materials: Magnolia Patterned Papers, Bazzill Cardstock, Kaiser Crafts Rhinestones, Twine, Paper Roses, Paper Doilies, Distress Inks
Stamping: Magnolia Stamps, Copic Markers, Copic Blending Paper, Memento Ink
Tools: Martha Stewart puncher


I am entering this card for the following challenges:
                
                 Just Magnolia # 142
                 Magnolia Stamp Lovers Twine Challenge
                 MDUC # 132

I took this photo on my phone, my camera is out getting pampered :)
More cards to share with you guys shortly.
Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so cute! Love how you arranged the heart balloons!

    Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week!

    Hugs
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW what a stunning card!! Loving your colors and the scene you have created with the different images and the texture is just STUNNING!!!
    hugs.............

    ReplyDelete