Pages

Thursday 5 January 2012

.. 2012 ..

I will not even begin to say how disappointed I am to have not kept this blog up to date..
Who believes in resolutions? I make a lot of them every year and never stick to them (yep I am being honest about it). I have several this year starting with --- tadah! -- dieting! haha.. Okay, I know that this is a staple resolution on everybody who goes thru a new year but this the is one I am very serious about. In order not to pressure myself too much, I actually started my road to nutrition on January 5. I guess it's more of choices than actually depriving myself of what I want to eat. I have now become one of those people who actually read the labels and do the math when preparing my food! haha.. I am now on a strict 1200 calorie diet and walking/running a mile everyday. I have a log of all the food I consume including calorie count and calories burned during exercise. I am not expecting a huge weight improvement right away, I know it's gonna be gradual and I will be tempted. But I have to do it one step at a time. It's time for change :)
Another one of my resolutions is to focus a huge amount of my downtime (apart from running) with my papercrafts. I am hoping that this year will be a year that I can actually start to sell some of the papercrafts I have made. I also don't want to limit myself with just cards but also altered items and other mediums. I am doing this so that I can earn doing something I love and hopefully build a business out of it. With prayers and hard work I know I will be able to do it.
And of course.. blogging. I resolve to update this blog at least once a week so I can share my Magnolia love :) I also plan to join more challenges this year.
And just because my blog went to hibernation didn't mean that I wasn't playing, are you kidding me? I am doing this post at night but I will be posting some cards I have made once I am able to get some decent photos. Majority of the cards I made are actually Christmas cards (because the Sweet Christmas Dreams were amazing :) ). And - ohmyword! - Sweet Crazy Love! - I will be reducing my calorie intake by 500/day in order to get my hands in all of them!
See you in a few :)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back and good luck with your resolutions. I have decided to do exactly the same eating plan as you so that I don't feel like I am dieting. I started in November and have shed 4 kgs without too much effort. I can't wait to see your beautiful Tilda creations.

    ReplyDelete