Pages

Friday 15 July 2011

TOMIC number 6

Hi!
TOMIC number 6 is up and it's all about making a scene. The Magnolia stamps are excellent for these kinds of cards because you can mix it up. They have great sceneries & accessories to make dimensional cards. I don't have a lot of background & props stamps from Magnolia (yet..). Maybe I will reward myself with some of these gorgeous stamps soon.
I was excited to do the card but I was really stumped :) ! I got inspired to do the stair card that Marina created. So here's my simple and playful card:


Hello Stair Card
Materials: Bazzill Cardstock, Stickles
Stamping: Magnolia Stamps, K&Co Stamp, Copic Blending Paper, Copic Markers, Memento Ink
Die Cut: My Favorite Things, Felt
 And here are bits of the close-up:








Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

  1. Your card looks fantastic such a wonderful card.Your colouring is great too. I am also very excited to be your first follower. I would love for you to come and visit me at http://manycraftssolittletime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! great coloring and these Tildas are so cute!

    Thanks so much for joining our Create a dimensional Scene at TOMIC this week! Hope to see you again!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete