Pages

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Random Magnolia

Hi everybody!
Just sharing a random card that I made a few weeks ago. Usually the Tilda's are made on a 8x8 card but I wanted to try making a 4x6 card. I actually have a lot of Tilda cut-outs which I made when I was practicing how to color the stamps using Copic markers. Copic markers are my saving grace when it comes to stamping :) I did try to color using Distress Inks - which was an epic fail.. The same with colored pencils. Although Copics are really rich when it comes to colors, once you master the strokes and the pairing of colors it's easy peasy.
Enough with the babble :) Here's the card:

Tilda in a Yellow Dress
Materials: Hero Arts Layering Paper, Prima Flowers
Stamping: Magnolia Stamp, Hero Arts Stamps, Stampendous Stamps, Memento Ink, Hero Arts Hues, Copic Markers, Memento Markers, Copic Blending Paper
Others: Stickles, Distress Ink, Misc Lace




Thanks for visiting!

P.S.
Do you want to change your life? Read HERE to find out more.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Pearl the colours look amazing. I agree with you that the Copics are amazing to colour with they were my turning point too!!

    ReplyDelete