Pages

Monday 18 July 2011

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #105

I am on a roll baby! I can't believe I've done several cards during the weekend (obviously I have soo much time in my hands, teehee :) ). Here's another card I'd like to share with you guys and it's my entry to the Magnolia Down Under Challenge #105 . It's a scenic card, love love scenic cards and if I had loads of money, I would absolutely love to have all the sceneries and all the accessories that comes along the Magnolia stamps line.

Wedding Scene
Materials: Bazzill Cardstock, Basic Grey papers, Sei Papers
Stamping: Magnolia Stamp, Copic Blending Paper, Copic Markers, Memento Ink
Others: Misc Ribbon, Twine, Distress Ink, Lock & Key Charms, MFT die cut, Felt

Here are some close-ups:





Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Pearl this card is beautiful. I agree aren't the scenes terrific. The colouring of your hair is stunning!!! I also love your hand made flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow those flowers are so super cute! ♥♥♥ your scene you've created! Good for you for getting so many cards done this past weekend! I did the same and it's been long overdue! Thanks for joining us this week at MDUC!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card!
    Love your flowers and the scene ♥
    Thank you for joining us at MDUC this week.
    Hugs Anne Kristine

    ReplyDelete