Pages

Saturday 18 June 2011

Welcome to my Magnolia blog!

Welcome to my first Magnolia post :)
I am glad that I am now back to blogging about my arts and crafts. I am still new to the art of cardmaking since previously I am more of a scrapbooker. I have been an avid Magnolia fan for the past couple of month and I am addicted to these wonderful stamps! Add to that my newfound addiction to Copics.. :)
I am still cardlifting as I am still finding footing for my cardstyle. Sometimes I feel stumped and I find blogsurfing for Magnolia a big help!



Birthday Card
Materials: Bazzill Cardstock, Basic Grey Papers, Prima Flowers, Kaiser Crafts Rhinestones
Stamping: Magnolia Stamp, Copic Markers, Copic Blending Paper


I am also still learning to color with Copics. Sometimes it's a miss but that makes the whole process of creation fun (coz it means more stamping and coloring until I get it right :).. ).

That's it for my first post, please read on to see my first challenge entry for TOMIC

Thanks for visiting :)

 

1 comment:

  1. You are doing a fantastic job. I too was a scrapper but have now been fully converted to Copics and Magnolias. Can't wait to see more of your amazing creations and share the journey with you. PS I am continuing to develop my style too and find YOU TUBE with Suzanne Dean and Zoe from Make It Crafty do fantastic videos.

    ReplyDelete